Sunday, July 24, 2005

ZzZzZz

i'm so tired. it's been a crazy week. kentucky monday and tuesday, fairfield wednesday and thursday, and then cleveland friday and saturday. i didn't get in until last night at midnight and i had to put the finishing touches on a support presentation so was up until 2 and gave the presentation this morning. i am EXHAUSTED.

on a sidenote: i saw a sign on Interstate 71 that said, "Grandpa's Barnhouse. Meats. Fudge. Cheese. Gifts." i guess it's a shop, but i think the sign is funny.

i don't really have much to say....(awkward silence)....(looks down in shame)....

uh, have a good sunday?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

'Hello, hello, hello. I'm in a place called vertigo'. Ah hello there Brittney. Whats the craic with ye? This is Bono from U2 here and I was just wondering if you fancied buying our new album? No? Ok then. I'll hand over to Rich...

Hey Brit. Sounds like you've been having a hectic week indeed. I hope that you are now sufficiently chilling/relaxing/sleeping away? Ur in my prayers lass.

Given that you are so tired, perhaps then it is our turn - as devoted readers - to 'make' your blog for you...

My Sunday has been rather unusual in that I attended the wedding of Mr Richard Gott and Ms Tanya Tedford. Both Christ Church-ites, and both people that I lived in University Halls with a long time ago, so it was very cool.

Seldom have I seen the bride and groom grin at each other as much as they did in the wedding ceremony, nor buzz with such excitement. It was thus a very satisfying wedding to attend...

Plus, it was one of those Uni reunion type weddings that seem to be all the rage for me at the moment. I had the, albeit brief, opportunity to catch up with my best mate from my Undergrad years, and also other guys from Uni years gone by. Years infact when we had no, repeat NO Agape team in Liverpool. Can you imagine that?!? Scary thought I know...

But yeah it was a grand day all in all. Hopefully get some pictures on my blog soon, but in the meantime Brittney Lenhoff - have an 'awesome' day.

1:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home