Sorry B...I'm just so dang busy. I hate grad school and I wanna drop out. *tears of frustration, gut-wrenching sob* hehe, well maybe not that extreme. :) Anyway, you know I'm always a faithful reader. I'll try to squeeze in a KIT sometime soon, and I'll holla at ya on Sunday. PS-My veil came in! :)
4 Comments:
Hey Britt!!
Just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have in girl in Nashville!!
I miss you tons~~
love
Jillian
Sorry B...I'm just so dang busy. I hate grad school and I wanna drop out. *tears of frustration, gut-wrenching sob* hehe, well maybe not that extreme. :) Anyway, you know I'm always a faithful reader. I'll try to squeeze in a KIT sometime soon, and I'll holla at ya on Sunday. PS-My veil came in! :)
Hey Brit,
You have a reader in Cali! Keep up the posting.
Carrie
sorry, ive been busy...!!!!!!!who knew that would happen 9-5...
Post a Comment
<< Home