You Muggle...
okay, i'm a freak who is OBSESSED with harry potter and although i bought the book at around 5pm on Saturday and didn't start it until around 7 that night, i finally finished page 652 last night around 2am. AND I MUST SAY--i won't ruin any endings--BUT WOW.
it's shocking.
hold onto your britches all you muggles, even if you guessed where rowling would head with the end it sight--it'll still shock you.
i think i cried three times. man....I WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOU ALL....but i won't.
::fist clench/fights back a tear for the ending::
don't write harry potter off. get him a chance and may i suggest starting in the beginning if you haven't yet. i need a countdown clicker for the final installment in the HP series.


2 Comments:
hey brit, is Ed!!! yeay. am currently living in your sitting room at your English estate! been meaning to write but no email you know how it is! yeah all is crazy at the mo and it dont look like it is gonna let up too soon! havent even started to think about supprt raising (any one reading this if yuo would like to support gospel work with indigeounous workers in liverpool get my details off brit!! ha) yeah so now I have started which makes me feel beter. So glad you enjoyed harry potter, maybe ill get round to giving it a read sometime. You rock out young brit, keep those pants up! Ed
Using other people's blogs to raise support using the English national thing. I like it, I must be a good coach! =o)
Post a Comment
<< Home