Happy Birthday USA
it's that time of the year again. a time where grocery stores are filled with american flags, fireworks fill the air, and cookouts fill the backyard. it's the day to celebrate our victory over the british in the revolutionary war. a day set aside to rejoice in the birth of our nation. a day of elation due to the freedom that we were granted from our oppressors, 6,000 miles away. a day that i love and look forward to every year because we get to shout from the rooftops that we WHIPPED THE REDCOATS' TAILS.
haaaaaaaaaaaa.
you know i'm just doing this to get you guys all fired up.
i love you guys. happy fourth of july :)


6 Comments:
Brit. As I sit at home writing this (in the wonderous place that is St Helens, England) I can see a nice red, white and blue flag thats destined for yourself in Ohio. Not Stars and Stripes mind... That nice cross design you guys used to have in the 'good old days'.... ;-). Anyway I hope you are having a fantastic day lass.. Take care.
The only great flag of the 'good ole days' was indeed red white and blue with a cross design, but it also had 13 stars...
joseph ray, do NOT bring the confederacy into this. you lost your war too!! haaaaaaaa.
But just think, if you were still a part of our glorious nation your currency might be worth something against the Queen's mighty pound! ££££
Tut. Should have celebrated 3rd July instead, cos I came of age then Britt. Yes, I'm now 21. Scary innit?
Fo' sho' x
no, teh BEST flag in the world is blue and red and white with a cross union thingy and FOUR stars..
Post a Comment
<< Home