Disclaimer
disclaimer: i understand that my most recent post is on the heels of one about liking the fact that i can be around my friends who have known me for a while.
number one: that HAS been great, but most of them are all spread out (apparently, you cannot walk to most of your friend's houses in this country)--especially those in other cities or states.
number two: this shows how confused i actually am about life in general upon my re-entering the US and that i actually have no idea about how i feel.
thank you and goodnight.


5 Comments:
oh love, im lost as well. its weird being back and all, things are sinking in of bring homeless and no one quite understands. ive been driving and all for a couple days and went out with da mates last night, interesting to say the least. a bit of culture shock - yes. saying goodbye to many dear friends - yes. saying goodbye to a time in my life - yes. im realizing theres much more closure i need, not only on this past year, but moving on to a point in my life that may include friendships back here. i don't know where i belong.
Apologies for not writing anything relevant to your blog, but I haven't had time to read it - I'm sure you understand given the circumstances!
Anyway, who's wedding was I seen at?? I'm very very intruiged. Its gonna annoy me for days trying to work out what it is!
And as for Edinburgh, yeah, I'm still gonna be there. The current plan is that we'll get 2 new long term staff, but their arrival time will depend on support raising (as always!).
Hope home is fun!!
Alasdair
Christ Church misses the Britster too.
Can we have more blogging about toilets please?
aw treece...i'll have to call soon. are you coming up for the 4th? please say yes! you really don't want to miss the ballinger fireworks extravaganza....you'll understand a lot more about my wild ways once you meet my mom's entire side of the family (all 50 something of them).
Hmm.. The fourth of July. What happened then? I hear some minor dispute across the ocean. Why would you want to celebrate that though? Anyway..
Treece, Britmeister - England misses you, and the rest of Agape Liverpool. Life here aint the same. In the case of you both I shall pray that life in the US can feel settled soon (though without rain, tea or cadbury that will be difficult ;-)), and as for Brit then the sooner you return (with Monty et al) the better.
Anyway best get back to 'work' - or infact sleeping...
Post a Comment
<< Home