My So-Called Life
About Me

- Name: Brittney
- Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
You think you know, but you have no idea...
Previous Posts
- This is a road sign in England. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. ...
- I decided to add more pics to make my blog more in...
- Back to Reality...
- Another picture for your viewing pleasure: Look at...
- Is it Worth It?
- Here he is, in the flesh. Has anyone ever looked ...
- In Other News...
- Emergency: Reader Poll
- "I can sleep on a plane, I can sleep on a train. ...
- I'm Only Sleepin'....
Friday, May 06, 2005



4 Comments:
that picture does rock...
It looks like a cool worship band picture...
A band with lots of members that is...
I like beans.
That's about the same size group as a Special Forces team, except with an SF team you wouldn't be able to see any of the guys in the picture
little do you know, but we are a special forces team.
those aren't our real faces.
chew on that.
i dont have any cool pictures :(
Post a Comment
<< Home