In Other News...
other things that i've forgotten to inform my readers about from today:
#1) there is a time, there is a place, when dreams are dreamnt and those dreams then die and are replaced by other dreams. sometimes our dreams are dependent on the decisions and insights of others and those dreams always seem the most far-fetched. BUT ALAS, A DREAM, MY FRIENDS, HAS BEEN RESURRECTED AND HAS AWAKENED WITHIN MY SOUL. It has added a nice lemon-y flavor to the oxygen that I inhale and that lemonyness is filling EVERY fiber of my being. To what do I refer? Take a deep breath and read slowly, for I have been asked to be the towel-holder for Stacey, a new Christian, at her baptism next week. Am I being facetious in this entry? I think not. As soon as Stacey asked me I ran to Brad, Ryan, and Ashley and said with childlike excitement, "SHE ASKED ME TO HOLD HER TOWEL!" They laughed a little at my reaction, but were they mocking me? Probably not...I mainly think that their laughs sprang from a deep-seeded jealousy for the resonsibility that has been endowed to me. Yes, me thinks that is true.
In all seriousness, I had the privilege of being the first one to clearly explain the Gospel message to Stacey and once she heard it she knew that her heart was meant for it. We've been going through follow-up together and hanging out outside of that and it's just been really neat, so I feel STOKED about being her towel-holder. I feel like a proud lil' mamma or something.
#2) MY FEET ARE IN A WORLD OF HURT. I'm not sure what the dealy is, so man, if you could pray against infection that would be great. I'm having lots o' trouble walking which has been a liiiiiiiittle ANNOYING.
#3) I'm about to eat brownies and I love them. For those Brits out there who don't know what brownies are because they haven't yet been introduced to their gooey chocolately goodness through the avenue of Agape, they are in between a cake and a biscuit (ignore this part American readers...cake and biscuit mean something different in Anglo-land)...they just don't have as much flour in them. I coaxed Toth into making them by using our friend Rich who has never had them before. I was all, "Sarah, Rich has NEVER had brownies...you really should make some, I would, but I've got this foot thing." Worked like a charm, wooooorked like a charm.
My brownie's too brownilicious for you babe.
P.S. you should probably read my next entry and offer your sagacious advice.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home