maurice--how is it that you are so wise? you're probably right. i am putting too much pressure on ryan, but hey, he requested an entry and an entry i gave him. if you ask me, he was ASKING for the pressure.
DUUUUUDE! If thats's what you get when someone requests a blog entry I'd have requested one yonks ago... AND mine would have an edge as I am a GIRL and we rule the world, we just let the men THINK they have some itty bitty power...
3 Comments:
he IS amazing. I can't believe you actually KNOW him. Can you get me his autograph?
No really Brit - I think you're being a bit unfair to Hawkins R here. Can he live up to all the pressure you are putting on him?
Especially as he can't shower at the moment.
maurice--how is it that you are so wise? you're probably right. i am putting too much pressure on ryan, but hey, he requested an entry and an entry i gave him. if you ask me, he was ASKING for the pressure.
DUUUUUDE!
If thats's what you get when someone requests a blog entry I'd have requested one yonks ago...
AND mine would have an edge as I am a GIRL and we rule the world, we just let the men THINK they have some itty bitty power...
Jo x x
Post a Comment
<< Home