My So-Called Life
About Me

- Name: Brittney
- Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
You think you know, but you have no idea...
Previous Posts
- Back to Reality...
- Another picture for your viewing pleasure: Look at...
- Is it Worth It?
- Here he is, in the flesh. Has anyone ever looked ...
- In Other News...
- Emergency: Reader Poll
- "I can sleep on a plane, I can sleep on a train. ...
- I'm Only Sleepin'....
- Convo with Rachel
- "WHAT?!? Is this some kind of sick joke where you'...
Friday, May 06, 2005



2 Comments:
maybe i can stick a pic on my face on your body and send home to all the people who want pics of me and ed AND I DONT HAVE ANY.how would you feel about that....
i say go for it. just make sure you cover all of the brown hair that's there, and you might want to do something about my eyebrows since they're neither the same color or as nice as yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home