My So-Called Life
About Me

- Name: Brittney
- Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
You think you know, but you have no idea...
Previous Posts
- so tonight i met up with some of my friends pictu...
- the summer before i entered middle school i got my...
- around 3pm today i was sitting at the family PC, m...
- a year and a half ago or so, my dad became so agit...
- i have less than two weeks to raise a LOT of money...
- i'm heading to kentucky so that i can network and ...
- every farmer knows the hunger of the wilderness. ...
- so upon making some support phone calls tonight, i...
- this weekend has been interesting I guess. Friday ...
- Fish Outta Water
Monday, August 15, 2005



2 Comments:
joe---the 3 blondes have boyfriends. sorry buddy. although my friends are good people to know.
Ahhh...your house, I've been there, I can testify that the photo is indeed a very good likeness of the place where your family lives. It seems a long way away though what with me sitting here in Birmingham.
Post a Comment
<< Home