
the summer before i entered middle school i got my hair cut as i wanted to make a good impression for my new transition into tweenager-hood. to my dismay, when i got home i realized that my hair was uneven. it wasn't like i went to some Great Clips type shop and paid $8.99 for a haircut--this lady was a professional, but in my eyes she had professionally butchered my hair.
today i got my hair cut. i'm pretty picky abuot the results and so when my hairdresser spun the chair around to show me my new do in all its glory, i was a little skeptical, as usual. i didn't start to warm up to it until i got home, but i was curious as to what you guys thing about the full bangs/fringe? it's slowly growing on me, but she cut them so that id' have the option of sweeping them to the side or wearing them as full bangs/fringe.
let me know my loyal blogging counterparts.
(p.s. i also got highlights, if you can tell....and i apologize for those two annoying hairs that are a little bit longer than the rest above my eye on the left...they will be "taken care of." menaical laugh)


5 Comments:
I love the cut. The picture, however, doesn't really look like you.
I agree with Rachel. Who is that strange woman who's picture you have cut out of a magazine to put on your blog?
Hair is foxy though.
I do like the bangs, but as others have said...I didn't think that was you. I think it's the eyes that look different maybe? Eyebrows? I don't know. Anywho, see you in like 20 minutes! Woohoo!
i have eyeliner on, which...i get in kicks where i'll wear it sometimes and then for months on end i just can't mess with it. ??? who knows.
i think its cute. and I at least, think it looks like you. Why? oh thats right, because it IS you. silly.
I have had the most boring day of the year i think. now i have to go and think of something to spice things up a bit...wish me luck..it'll probably involve something like frying sausages for dinner instead of grilling them...sigh...
Post a Comment
<< Home