Wednesday, August 03, 2005

i'm heading to kentucky so that i can network and talk about what's going on in liverpool at grace church in maysville. that's wednesday-sunday. then on sunday night, i'm going to my old friend ryan coatney's house to catch up with him since he's back from pastoring a camp this summer. back on monday night.

hardcore prayer would be appreciated as i believe that this trip is really significant in me getting my full support and leaving on time.

i feel nauseous to be honest. pray that God moves hearts and that i'd simply trust him as i attempt to move forward.

thanks yo.

i'll try to post while down there, but am making no promises. don't convulsively sob too much while i'm away.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Hey Brit. Just wanted to say that I hope things are going well in Kentucky. I'm off to the Lake District tomorrow for a week of chilling in the hills. Nice. I shall continue to pray for you my friend. Take it easy...

10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, so Robb Massey apparently likes Smallville and has Season's 1-3 on DVD... We watched 2 episode's tonight of Season 3 and I am taking home the DVD for the weekend... :) Thought you'd be interested since it is your favourite show.. haha. j/k. Anyways, will be praying for your big weekend. Love ya lots - C :)

5:54 am  
Blogger Alasdair said...

Hope Kentucky is fun. Eat lots of that chicken stuff!

9:00 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

CHRISTY---YOU SPELLED "FAVORITE" WITH A "U." PULL IT TOGETHER WOMAN.

6:16 pm  
Blogger andyd said...

That's because Christy finally learnt to spell...she should be praised not chastised!

7:32 pm  
Blogger Alasdair said...

I can't beleive you guys are commenting here and not on mine. Its just NOT FAIR! Anyway, hope all is well Britt, and Andy, you need to let me know what your web address is, cos its not on your profile, and I've forgotten it. And yay for the anglisisation of Christy - just wait until the end of next year Brittney, you'll be the same!

7:37 pm  
Blogger andyd said...

Well really Lenhoff should have a link on her website for me...but seeing as she hasn't, and because you're a stud and I love you...

www.andydixon.blogspot.com

1:35 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

That's because Christy finally learnt to spell.

::eyeroll::

I can't beleive you guys are commenting here and not on mine. Its just NOT FAIR!

::double eyeroll::

Well really Lenhoff should have a link on her website for me.

::my eyes are now lost somewhere in my frontal lobe::

4:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home