another culture shock moment brought to you on behalf of the brittish invasion:
so i haven't really been in any unfamiliar houses since i've been home. when i was down in maysville, kentucky i stayed in a townhouse spare bedroom one night and i noticed a door in the corner and immediately i thought, "wow, i've already seen 2 bathrooms in herer--does the spare bedroom have a bathroom too?"
lost my train of thought. was catching up on some strongbad e-mails.
back to the subject at hand. so i ask if the room is yet ANOTHER bathroom. turns, out that this mysterious door was a CLOSET. I had forgotten that all american bedrooms have closets for the most part. i got used to that whole wardrobe thing.
ho ho ho.
back to the strongbad e-mails and a discovery channel documentary about a 200lb tumor.


4 Comments:
Hey B. Question: How do I get my a little picture of me to show up when I post on here? I wanna be cool too! Plus, I know you'll want to see my smiling face often whilst you're across the pond for a whole 'nother stinkin' year! :)
Please forgive that weirdly worded first sentence...that's what happens when you sit in class for 7 hours straight.
haha. you have to have a blog to get your picture to pop up. bummer, i know. BUT...you should start a blog. come on lauren. it can be a wedding blog. you don't have to write anything personal :)
'Where for art though Brittney?'
Post a Comment
<< Home