i'm back in england and better than ever. physically better than i have been the last two weeks anyway. ten days of illness, a trip to the doctor, and two antibiotic prescriptions later, i'm feeling fit and fabulous.
well another year has come and gone (i feel like that's what you're supposed to say given the current date and festivities) and another friend has gotten engaged. i think that's friend #876 in the last month. WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS IN THE WATER OVER THERE? as i've been saying, a new stage of life i suppose. congrats go out to the future mr. and mrs. stanfield. all that this verifies for me is that a lot can happen in a year and a half. two former 1305ers getting hitched. what is the world coming to? jennifer and i are holding down the fort of singledom. keeping it real, keeping it fresh, keeping it single. now THAT'S a motto. jennifer, we're renting your condo to illegal aliens for a hefty profit and sponging off of the bridges by moving into lauren and todd's basement with their gargantuan puppy if i move back to ohio. it's my, "get out of college loan debt financial plan of 2006" plan.
on another note, i hope that ya'll are antsy with anticipation over my blogging anniversary. i'm not eeeeexactly sure of what it will entail, but to heighten your senses and inquiries (not misspelled, viva americano!), i'm going to attach a picture that i accidentally took of myself--yeah, you read that right--one night a couple of months back after getting in from shaking my ace out on the dancefloors of liverpool. my camera was new and i was fidgeting around with it. oh, and a big R.I.P. to our nights of clubbing at mood. we have left our dancing days at mood behind us and are now moving onto some hispanic joint.
well another year has come and gone (i feel like that's what you're supposed to say given the current date and festivities) and another friend has gotten engaged. i think that's friend #876 in the last month. WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS IN THE WATER OVER THERE? as i've been saying, a new stage of life i suppose. congrats go out to the future mr. and mrs. stanfield. all that this verifies for me is that a lot can happen in a year and a half. two former 1305ers getting hitched. what is the world coming to? jennifer and i are holding down the fort of singledom. keeping it real, keeping it fresh, keeping it single. now THAT'S a motto. jennifer, we're renting your condo to illegal aliens for a hefty profit and sponging off of the bridges by moving into lauren and todd's basement with their gargantuan puppy if i move back to ohio. it's my, "get out of college loan debt financial plan of 2006" plan.
on another note, i hope that ya'll are antsy with anticipation over my blogging anniversary. i'm not eeeeexactly sure of what it will entail, but to heighten your senses and inquiries (not misspelled, viva americano!), i'm going to attach a picture that i accidentally took of myself--yeah, you read that right--one night a couple of months back after getting in from shaking my ace out on the dancefloors of liverpool. my camera was new and i was fidgeting around with it. oh, and a big R.I.P. to our nights of clubbing at mood. we have left our dancing days at mood behind us and are now moving onto some hispanic joint.

bloggees, you better feel adored, appreciated, and privileged that i value your entertainment over my own embarassment.


10 Comments:
Being single is so posh for 2006. Guys as accessories are so 2005. I am getting a chia pet and going to carry it around in my Gucci Animal Pet Carrier. I am going to name it Brittney and me and B are going to travel all around Cincinnati and talk about our problems, life, and not having boyfriend : )
I am so down with the two of you living in my basement (provided we get a house that has one)...if not, there's always the guest bedroom. We can do our Moulin Rouge medley interpretive dance for Todd! And I can't believe Rachel's engaged. I think I'm still in shock. However, I have told her that she needs to check out the chaos that is BridalRama next month. Yikes!
Shout outs all around. It's still a bit strange to me, too. I just keep looking at my ring.
Lykins--can the chia pet's middle name be: laurachel?
LOVE YOU GIRLS :)
I'm back too! Did you get my pants?
The picture is a thing of great beauty. There still needs to be some kind of blogging anniversary celebration though, in order to exacerbate things.
Like the pic. Still cracks me up every time. Feel honoured to have been present when it happened. I'm hungry - need to eat food. Bye.
"We have left moood behind us"
Er...since when exactly? "Some hispanic joint"? I think not.
if i didn;t know better, i would have thought al just asked brit if she got his unmentionables?!?! did anyone else catch that?
Yeah I caught that Sara... Al I sure hope you are talking about the North American version of pants and not ya'll's island idea of underwear.. :)
Leave mood? What? Sad. I hope you found good salsa though.... oh and everyone check my blog if you have not heard.. i am still tracking down email lists and numbers and such to call.. everyone should know the "news" soon enough..
Happy Blog Anniversary!!!! Today is the exact date of your one year.
Kisses
Post a Comment
<< Home