Monday, December 05, 2005

i have a topic to blog about soon, but that will have to wait.

mainly because I'M STARTING TO GET REALLY ANNOYED THAT MY CAMERA IS BROKEN.

stupid thing.

so although i'm hijacking these off of kc's blog, and although ryan probably won't be very happy with me--i'm going to post some recent pictures from cultural training that just took place this weekend (sidenote: i'm so proud of how long my hair is).

i'm going to leave it up to my creative readers out there to come up with captions. don't be shy. and don't be mean either. you know who you are!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary Wallis said...

Ryan, is that hair a bit grey? . . . i always thought leading the team would be a stressful job!

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caption for Pic A:

"My how this white hair really compliments the glorious texture, and intricate creases of my palm when I hold it in this lotus-esque position. Jee-wizz I am one cool chick".

7:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unoriginal ... but it worked didn't it ryan?

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home