Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i'm being reprimanded left and right for not blogging. i'm SORRY. and that whole anonymous comment--completely lost on that one.

so here's a summary of things i've been thinking about, talking about, and doing lately in random order:

i'm bitter that my dad recently said that he would get a swimming pool when we have kids, but that he would never get one for us. to this day i still want one.

i wonder if my ears will be ENORMOUS when i'm old, because of that whole "they never stop growing" thing.

i wish that i was a neater person because it would make my room much more manageable to live in since it's about 8 by 6 feet--or so it seems anyway.

i like the stage of friendship when you realize that you actually ARE good friends and that someone's opinion and advice is important to you and yours is important to them.

my dad is buying me electric socks for the american football game that i'm going to on christmas eve (yes, there are such a thing as electric socks).

i went to bed at 9:30 on tuesday night.

i will use the ticklebug on my children and it will be my token move (ask for demonstration--ed has stolen from me, so consider this as my official copyright).

i think open mics are great fun. they're my kind of weekend environment. we put one on saturday night. i didn't sing this time, which i was disappointed about later.

i love when people send me really weird and random texts, such as, "i am preparing sheep lung for dinner," or "george bush or curious george?" or...."how could i hate ginger people? my dad has ginger eyebrows, are you saying i hate my dad? ARE YOU?"

i'm leaving for ohio on sunday. that's in the united states of america. which if you haven't heard of it, is this country with about 50 little regions called states. in the united states of america, people are very fat and eat steaks the size of an adult head.

that's all i've got for now bloggees. eat it up and then maybe polish it off with a nice juicy american t-bone.


this is mr. daniel and i at the open mic. don't judge me for my wonky fringe--i hate it when it separates like that. it looks like male-pattern baldness.

12 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

i like this picture.

8:05 pm  
Blogger ashleyvg said...

perhaps because it is yours?

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Brit, look forward to rejoining the JMU team in January, hope you have fun at home.

9:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brit, I love your blog. It keeps your randomness in my life. Welcome back to the USA on Saturday! Call me if you want to come see the place next week. I will be here until Wednesday. Love you.

9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What on earth are electric socks???
And this tickle-bug?????

10:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh is tickle bug the same as the tickle monster? And I want to see you over break. Can I drive down the 26th or 27th? Will you have free time? Love you lots...

10:35 pm  
Blogger C.K. said...

I love the picture...whats wrong with the parting????

11:57 pm  
Blogger Rich said...

Van Geldy. I do indeed like this picture because I took it, but I also like it because its a cool picture. How are you doing lass?

12:09 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

anne freaking maranda, welcome to the comment section.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

i'm going to tackle you and hug you until you puke. you better watch out for it.

12:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm sheep lung. Althoguh I might actually prefer pork lung... I haven't decided yet

12:45 am  
Blogger Andy said...

Me too, I want to comment. Lookie! Hello to all American folks posting on here, hope you're all well.

12:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to read one last Brittney blog before I see you in person! You have indeed been slacking, my dear. A few random things:

Our 1305 chatroom the other night rocked my world. I love it! :)

If I could, I'd hop across the pond in a jiffy to organize your room. You know this.

I'm scared of the ticklebug. Ever since you socked me in the nose junior year, I don't want your gangly arms anywhere near me. :)

This girl can only eat a steak about the size of her fist.

Can't wait until you're back in the "50 nifty United States, from 13 original colonies..." or however that song goes! Have a safe flight, and I'll see you on Monday for our HP4 date...get psyched!

3:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home