i arrived at my parent's home in fairfield, ohio sunday night, fought some jetlag, and woke up the next morning to none other than a good old freaking winter cold. sore throat, sinus problems, stuffy nose, runny nose, headache, and your basic lightheadedness. it's progressively gotten worse since then.
that same day my dog ran away from me and was out wandering in the snow for over two hours. and for what? only to leave me as a hypocrite concerning people not keeping their dogs on leads--which really annoyed me. my dog has made me a hypocrite. who knew he had that kind of power?
my dad is convinced that it was payback for me living thousands of miles away and giving winston a feeling of abandonment. (save the jokes about winston, it's old by now--harsh, but true)
my dog also somehow maneuvered his way into my room that same day even though the door was shut and helped himself to my chocolate, which was contained in box in a semi-closed piece of luggage. he's like the canine version of mcguyver. it's not right.


5 Comments:
When you say keeping dogs on "leads," are you really meaning to say "leashes"? Uh huh, that's what I thought. And what was up with that caption a few posts ago?? Wonky fringe?? Who the heck are you, and why aren't you speaking American?? Hehe, just kidding! Thanks for seeing Harry Potter with me...you're a fabulous date! :)
B-rit,
I can totally empathise about the whole cold thing. I had been home 4 hours when my throat started hurting, and come monday morning had fully fledged cold. My nose is dripping as I type.
Whats the deal with these sickly families huh?
Give Winston a hug from me, and nothing else...
Hey
I think this must be some family allergy thing. I've been feeling so rough today having got home yesterday, proper sore throat, running nose, and fuzzed up head action. Perhaps we should abandon christmas?
Ah Brit. From Bishy's comment (hey bishy) it sounds our grand plan to make you British is working out nicely. Splendid.
Again sorry to hear you are ill. And just to add to the other comments on here, I too was feeling rough after arriving home... Though I don't think we should abandon Christmas Mr Moll.
And though i am sympathetic about the loss of your chocolate and being made to look like a hypocrite by Winston, the McGuiver thing made me chuckle.
Laters innitt
That should say 'it sounds like' by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home