Thursday, December 15, 2005

so my dear readers, i can at last taste the scrumptious savory flavor of america in my mouth and upon my impending arrival, i plan on self-evaluating over those ten days to consider how discipleship is going and how i can improve my use of time with the girls whom i meet with weekly.

jo is one of the girls who i meet with weekly. i think i spend my time with her pretty effectively.


she started kicking off, as brummies are known to do--and the little grasshopper simply needed a lesson in submission. i fixed my hair until her will was broken.

i think i'll carry that method over into next term.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahhahahahhahahahahah

11:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brit,

I am so so so so so very proud to have the level of friendship with you, that you feel you can wrap your thighs around my face.

And Brit, you can call me brummie ANYTIME you want to.

11:21 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

Wow, you really know how to exacerbate things in your discipling relationships Brit, way to go!

1:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 MORE DAYS TIL MY SISTER COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas songs, running around with no shoes on in the snow, Richard's, Bengals game (WHO DEY!), and board games here we come!!!

I CAN'T WAIT =)

7:42 pm  
Blogger Little Mo said...

Hey Brit, I'll miss you while you are stateside.

Big up to the Cinci(ie engaged) massif from me.

Have a great vacation.

Mo

1:09 am  
Blogger Sara said...

Where are you? Call me so we can hang out. I might be headed up to Kenwood tomorrow. What about Thursday?

2:15 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

i should have your number in my mobile. i didn't know you were already in town.

thursday would probably be good. don't know what my car situation is at the moment.

talk soon.

3:49 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brit!! Ciao par Italia! We miss you over here!

have PLENTY of funny stories to share with you...one being that every stray dog we encounter on our adventures has this tendency of following us EVERYWHERE we go... must be the sweet smell of Americans.

9:45 pm  
Blogger Rich said...

Did I tell you I like this post? I like this post Brit. Tis cool. And its the only way to deal with dodgy brummies (no offence Jo). Glad your back safe and sound in Ohio. Hope you are feeling better and take care of yourself.

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home