i have a deep, dark confession to make, but let me start with a comment that was once made from the lips of miss lindsay dasher, a comment that has haunted me forever:
'i just don't get it when people DON'T pop their collars. they look like a schoolmarm or something.'
that comment was made in the haydays of my anti-collar poppage. but my friends, since getting out of the j.crew u bubble that is miami, i've turned to the darkside and the collar is up...every....time......iwearapolo.
I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
i'd like to thank many of my friends for standing with me through this dark time. friends who said that i'd see the light eventually. toth, mcabee, lykins...thank you. who can speak of such friends of whom stuck beside me and faithfully evangelized collar popping in my world.



14 Comments:
we had that sorted over here yeearrs ago!
b - apparently your collar poppin' has even rubbed off on hawkins. i wish i could see all you guys walking down church sporting your trend setting collars. maybe you should add that to the stages of stint. (#1 small Bible, #2 satchel, #3 popped collar...)
I heart you cause you're are my sister but a lot of respect has been lost over the past 1 minute of reading this blog post..
what is this world coming to???
When I went to Krogers Friday after school, I totally popped by collar.
LOVE IT!
I can't believe I'm associated with you..ahem..mcabizzle, you too! I'm with sister on this one. :)
the good news of collar popping is a very divisive subject.
i can understand why some may be upset with me. it was only to be expected.
I have to admit in the picture of your neck and the "popped collar" look like a stem and leaves. The thing sitting on top of the stem .... the flower.
Kisses.
you are so cheesy...and so cute. i think i probably look more like a bug on a flower--you know--with the huge eyes and all.
thaaaaaanks mommy.
Not blog related, but T. Lizzle related: "I think we're alone now. Doesn't seem to be anyone around..."
"I grew up listening to this!"
"No you didn't! Tiffany was in the 90's"
brittany!
i found your blog finally! (thanks, nghia!)
i was sad because i found your "xanga" that is empty...hehe
hope you're doing well! tell sarah i said hi!
and by the way, congrats on finally joining the collar popping bandwagon. i think you look great! ;) haha!!
"well i was in my 20's."
"mom, no you weren't. you were in your 30's."
"oh...well i LIKE this song."
dude...mcabee, i'm so entertained right now. i can visualize her dancing in our dorm room and your incredibly entertained face.
melissa! YOOOOO! are you coming to the lizzlepiz or what? i miss our days of creative writing in fuller's class. as you can see, i've gone downhill since then. oh and if you had schaengold for the history of social english...(MCABEE...SCHAAAAAENNY) it's probably once a month that i think, 'SCHAENGOLD WOULD BE OBSESSED WITH SCOUSERS.' i'm not even messing. you know...because of their dialect and all.
i can't believe i admitted that out loud.
Rachel.... Kisses....
nice collar
pisa keith making an appearance on my blog? who would've thought...
how IS pisa anyway? and why don't you have a blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home