so in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, i'm off to nerja, spain for our annual mid-year conference. i'm really excited about sun. lots and lots of sun and beach and ocean and palm trees and the english pub right across the street from our hotel....oh yeah, and conference stuff during the day.
and more than that, i get to shake my tail at coconuts, carrying on the tradition from last year. however, i'll be compelled to 'pour one out' for my good friend and solemate (notice the play on words), andrew lisi.
andrew--i don't know if anyone will be able to do it like you do, but i promise that i'll do my best to represent your wickely unique choreographic ways.


4 Comments:
I am overjoyed that I am mentioned in your blog, yet also saddened at the fact that I will not be there to represent with you at Coconut's this year. 'Tis bittersweet and my sole (the left one) cries out!
Reason #42 of "Why I love Brit":
Quotes like these:
“I was in the car with my Mom one day. The window was open and my hair was blowing across my face. I caught sight of my reflection in the side view mirror and for a second I thought my Dad was sat in the back seat.”
Ahhh... Coconuts... Where I too made a complete fool of myself. Those were wonderful nights. I miss Nerja, but I brought a little something back from Nerja.
well...apparently it´s the week of salerno stinters.
you did bring a little something back mike.
i´ve taken some pictures for you guys, but it´s more landscapey stuff than the hotel perla marina.
Post a Comment
<< Home