Friday, January 20, 2006

yesterday i considered going on a hungerstrike, but only more of a blogging-strike, until brad snyder decides to post on his. yeah, THAT'S RIGHT BEENIE--I AM FED UP. i mean, you could be dead in a ditch in washington, d.c. for all i know. do you LIKE worrying sarah and i like that? do ya? huh? i strongly encourage people to go to his blog and post on it as a means of chastising him for his very blatant blogging irresponsibility.
if your blog was a puppy, it would've lost three legs by now, AND he probably would've lost his sense of smell AND acquired that disease where their bum is itchy (I KNOW! GROSS, BUT WHOSE FAULT IS THAT BRAD, WHOSE?!?), but he can't scratch it because he only has one leg left and it's a front one. pathetic.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad,

it is good to hear you are safe and out of hiding. before i knew you were actually being held hostage in bangladesh and weren't just in a creative funk, i was thinking that you were going to need to come to liverpool to defend your honour. i can see it now...you and brittney standing across from each other on the pristine green grass down by the docks in front of the liver building. you with your exceptionally-well-fitting euro-jeans and a burnt sienna crewneck long-sleeved shirt; brittney with her black gouchos and a polo with a popped collar. you simultaneously draw your weapons and with a loud "bang," brittney falls to the ground.

why would you do that to brittney? why? she was so young, had so much life to live. all you had to do was post a new entry, brad. do us all a favour. no blood needeth shedding. post an entry soon, before anything bad happens.

sincerely,
your fellow freedom fighter

4:20 pm  
Blogger Brittney said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 pm  
Blogger Brittney said...

wow, anon...can i call you that? you are truly a visionary genius, for i had a polo with a popped collar under my gap sweater today--and well, that description of brad **presses together tip of thumb to middle and pointer fingers and puts them to lips** MWAH! it was spot on.

and beenie, you haven't even SEEN my gouchos. it's where pirates plus fashion=H-O-T.

i fear that anon is right, however. while, i'm rejoicing over your liberation from the confines of bangale prison, i haven't yet excused your blogging absence.

the world is holding its breath.

7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wore a popped collar? And I thought you were my friend...

9:50 pm  
Blogger Brittney said...

::sob::

yes.

when i got to liverpool.

the evil of the collar pop overcame my strength to resist.

what have i done? who am i? WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY DOING TO ME? be gracious to me, sweet friend. be gracious.

12:38 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

kc says:
if I die I just want you to know
kc says:
that mash game we played
kc says:
well lets just say you're supposed to be my husband
kc says:
so avenge my death

Molecule says:
I felt that something truly significant happened that day as well. That's why I've been unable to throw that piece of paper away, when normally I'm so ruthless about what I keep.
Molecule says:
I will avenge your death. I'll tear that Lenhoff limb from limb if she kills you, then I'll fly to american and force Brad to eat her for his neglect in posting, and then I'll kill him as well.
Molecule says:
And finally I'll kill myself, because without you, life would just not be worth living
Molecule says:
I'll probably jump out of a plane without a parachute, screaming "KC I'm coming" all the way to the ground.

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home