i've got a fever....
and the only prescription is to BREAK IT DOWN.
yeah, that's right. buildng up within my soul at this very moment is the urge to go out and dance until i can't dance anymore.
i haven't yet made it out into the city for a night of gallivanting and booty-shaking since i've been here and i think the time has come.
i can't describe what dancing does for me, but i might have to place it on my top five for favorite things ever. (my number five spot is constantly being adapted, so maybe i should develop a top 7 or something). i guess that can be deceptive because it's not as though i'd go out dancing EVERY single weekend, both friday and saturday night.
no, no--i allow the vibe to really build up so that when i finally do go out, it's like murder on the dancefloor. i've been known to make those standing with 3 leagues, 6 cubits in my distance drop dead because of my dangerously good moves.
for those who know me well, i can assure you that there will be no sliding on the floor this time. i'm still highly upset and distraught at the state of my feet (please see entry from april 25, 2005). the night of dancing at mood, where i took things too far will forever be with me, mainly because that horrific incident has been etched into the tops of my feet forever.
but...
that my friends is just an outward display of my dedication to perfecting my moves and dancing with blood, sweat, and tears...literally.
who will join me tomorrow to up the ante of dancedom? WHO?


6 Comments:
Approach the dance floor with caution Britster (mental flashbacks of "Dance Dance Revolution" occuring).
Oh man, how I wish I could be there when once again the unique and frankly hilarious moves of Brittney M. Lenhoff are brought to life for all those in the vicinity to share. And though you will not be able to join us FF girls as we take Nashville by storm next month, do take heart in the fact that I, Lauren M. Bish, will do you justice as I break it down with stylings remeniscent of St. Patty's Day - Spring Break '05 and Night Moves. Those country folk won't know what hit 'em.
Tomorrow? as In Saturday? Saturday night out in Liverpool?
I'm afraid I'm a Friday night out in town type of guy. Reschedule to Friday of next week and I might consider it.
So, obviously my previous post should say Spring Break '04. :) My how time flies. It feels like just yesterday when you, Rachel, and I were cutting a rug with those friendly Canadians.
heehee, i know what your number 5 is....
don't worry ash, i'll be careful. no taking off my shoes, i promise.
bish--ONLY ONE OF THE BEST HOLIDAYS IN THE WHOLE WORLD. that night was probably one of the best nights out in my life. who knew canadians knew how to swing dance? pour one out for spring break '04.
alasdair....so. ::blush::
Post a Comment
<< Home