Sunday, September 11, 2005

bus drivers never understand me. i don't get it.

today i walk onto the bus and say, "one pound thirty please."

expecting to not be understood he replies, "one pound three?" and grins. i then say, "one pound thirty. NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS ME WHEN I ASK FOR A BUS TICKET." that was the 2nd time it had happened since being here on friday.

he says, "i understood you, but i was just taking the mick because you're a yank."

that makes me wonder if this entire time the bus drivers actually have understood me and are just messing with me or if he was just covering his tail because he really didn't understand.

whatever, i just need to get bus pass so i don't have to buy individual tickets anymore.

pics coming soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alasdair said...

I think more mick taking should occur. If people had more fun, we'd all be happier. And of course if we all had Jesus...

3:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those stinkin scousers. glad to hear you made it safe britster. :) love and miss you lots.

3:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer, i get that too, its all 'pinny lin'??!! no PENNY LANE, idiot...

11:22 am  
Blogger Sara said...

JIN! Hi everyone else too! I just haven't heard from you in awhile. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi and I'm alive. I think more people read Brit's blog than anything else so thought I could shout out to a lot more this way. Oh yea, maybe I should just blog in her blog as her...although it would be me. I still know your password! :)

3:12 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Brit - u need to list some of your friends in your profile so I can find there blogs while I'm at work. Come on yo!

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home