Monday, September 26, 2005



















after my stressful saturday--this is what i did when i got out of the house as our maintenance men were trying to DISARM our alarm system. i love sefton park. reminds me of home.

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Mo said...

I love sefton park apart from all the poo everywhere.

Although not as much as was pouring through your ceiling I'd imagine - so still an escape.

9:22 am  
Blogger RagingAvatar said...

Yo Brit, I need a favour (and I post here because I need a favour from an American friend) - I need someone in the states to fill in this form for me so they will receive a demo of this game and then be kind enough to forward it to me, its totally free to do and I realise i'm asking a lot - but would be much appreciated! :) :) :)

Someone please help?!
http://www.dragonquest8.com./register.php

10:11 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

hey bish--please read david's post and see if todd would want to partipate. free stuff lauren, free stuff.

it should be for playstation if he has one.

or mcabee, if your broh wants to do it.

i'd enlist my bro, but he has xbox.

4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey B. Todd has the attention span of an ant, so he doesn't play video games, card games, board games...nothin'. My brother also has an xbox. Sorry!

12:18 am  
Blogger RagingAvatar said...

It doesn't have to be someone who has a PlayStation or will play it - I just need someone to order it for me, its free to do and will only mail to a US address - and then be kind enough to forward it on. Obviously I will pay for all postage costs - can someone please help me out?!

Why do videogame developers dislike Europeans so much that we don't get cool deals like this?!

12:26 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

ooooooh, i misunderstood what you were requesting.

sorry david.

any takers?

1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home