Saturday, May 21, 2005


This photo was taken of our bus when we pulled over in the middle of Livernowhere. WHERE ARE WE? Ironically, this looks like a junkyard in the Midwest of the United States...weird. This bus is so old that the DOOR and steering wheel are mislocated. What? You think I'm making this stuff up? Listen I would defend myself, but I've gotta go...watch....my water....drain into the...drain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. That bus is flippin' sweet!

Thank you so much for the creative comment on my xanga site. You rock my face, Brittney. If I could be any Jedi it would be Obi Wan, b/c he's really cool. You should really go see Ep. III Brit. It's really good.

7:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah that was me Chris WELLS, who left the above comment.

7:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those incidents that only seem to happen to you??
Yeah! Your right! They do seem to! Do you know, if I heard half the stories left on your blog and had to guess who they involved, I would have to opt for you every time Britt, and I love you all the more for it! xx

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home