Sunday, May 15, 2005


Is that David Beckham? Baros? Rinaldo? Oh silly me, how could I be so insulting? For it's someone much greater. It's the Team Legend himself, Brad Snyder.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how I can meet this guy? I have been dying for help in growing my crysanthemums and he looks like he knows exactly what he is doing.

8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes in fact I do know where you can meet this guy. I am currently starting a gardening club of my own and Brad had the audacity to ask me if he could give the evening toast before we sit down to our meal of breads, soups, butters and cheeses. Of course I accepted because who could deny this right to a man of culture and international travels. I remember the time Brad and I were traveling through South Sandwich Island and he stopped in the freezing cold weather only to pour a glass of Tesco's finest wine for himself and me. What a man who truly appreciates the finer things in life! Brad is quite knowledgeable in the field of horticulture and also excels in other areas such as seashell restoration and Egyptian hyroglyphics. So, Mr. Lisi, do stop by the next meeting of our gardening club and ask Brad for yourself about your crysanthemums. I'm sure he would have some dazzling tips for you and might even be able to give you some tips for your snapdragons as well. Here is our address and please come by soon:

9 Truro Rd.
Sonora Stop
Liverpool
Merseyside
Somewhere beyond the Wirral
Not Birkenhead
Across from ye Olde Blue Coat School
L15 9HW

9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, this IS Vincent Knight. I hope I do not alarm anyone with this post and I am certainly not encouraging the alleged rumor that I and Brad are the same person. I simply cannot confirm nor deny anything regarding the existence of an identity as borish as myself. Brad and I infact had a major falling out in the 4th grade when our father (yes we are twin brothers) gave me his aviator shades instead of Brad. Brad then fell into a fits of rage locked me in an iron mask and then tried to assume the throne of France ... this obviously didn't work since we aren't French. After that little incident which nearly ruined US French relations for decades up until the "freedom fry" scandal at Sonora Stop at the Ericson Dining hall. Anyway, ever since I escaped from my iron facial treatment he could not bear to look at me. (This explains why we are never seen together.) I want to take this final opportunity to tell Brad that I love him and that I want to cut an album with him and the Gallagher brothers from Oasis ... He always had this sweet vision for a video...

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say y'all? Never has one person (ickle ol' moi) been so satisfyingly entertained by the Brittmeister's zany antics and krazy ways. I look back fondly on days spent hangin' with the star girl herself and think "wow, surely I am blessed", and with this I look forward to the next chill session with a heart brimming with joy and happiness. Even when she can't be there in person, Britts never fails to deliver. With the true magnificence of this literary genious that is her humble blog: a great source of relief from the epic boredom found only in third year finals, to long, random, hilarious monologues on msn, the lady never fails to deliver. So here's to you Miss Lenhoff, (AKA Sheep-Girl, new identity that should be unleashed soon...) the tributes you pay to others are magnificent but miniscule in the praise you deserve with your unique quirks and addictive readings.
Keep rockin' ma stiiiinking face y'all hear?
Fo' sho.

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home