Dreamweaver
I've had this recurring dream in the past few weeks. Strangely enough it takes place on a riverbank in Spain. NO IDEA. There are cars driving on unpaved road next to the river. All of a sudden---I'm not sure how to describe it--but this out of control burst of water sweeps around the bend and rushes onto the bank where pedestrians are walking and cars are driving along. There is this crazy moment of panic. People are running because water is coming over them and cars have no control because of the power of the current. I'm watching from ahead....I'm not in the current, but everything else seems to be really insane. All of the sudden, the river completely dries up and then in a few moments, it's back to flowing as normal. Interesting, huh?
I'm usually not into dream interpretation or anything like that, but I couldn't help but think that it's an indicator of something when I woke up this morning. It might mean nothing, but now my curiousity has peaked because I've had it twice.
My brain: a mystery, isn't it?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home