Friday, February 25, 2005

Bum Brittney

I've looked like a bum in the truest sense of the word today. Not the British version of bum, but as in "hobo." I've had my winter hat on all day, braided pig tails, a hoodie, and baggy jeans. I took a nap WITH THE HAT ON and woke up and then went to dinner with people. Gosh, either it's a good thing that I'm indifferent to what others think of my appearance or I'm letting myself go. It's funny though, because I do care about what Simon thinks about the way I look---it doesn't much seem to matter with anyone else. I'm sure the team has noticed that I wear eyeliner when I'm around him. Ho ho. It can't be helped. I have to look like I'm worth the trip up. Ha. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidding. Kiiiiiiiiidding. But honestly, who wants to arrive to a really rough looking girlfriend? Don't fret kids, when he first met me I was looking pretty rough. He has a realistic version of what the "rough" Brittney looks like and he seems to want to still come around.

What am I doing with my life right now? Today---focus Brittney---today Ed, Ashley, and I prayer walked around JMU and then Ed and I got the room situation almost entirely sorted for Spring Break. Theeeen, KIMOS. I love that place. I will miss my chicken club sandwich when I leave this country. Let's have a brief moment of silence as we reflect on that event......

Afterwards, a student canceled on me so I had some copies made, had a really good quiet time, and then met up with Fadzai. Then back home for a nappie and dinner with Jo at Richmond at 7. A full day overall, but a really good one.

I guess all I really want to say is I love technology, but not as much as you, you see, but I still love technology, always and forever.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRITTNEY - YOU ROCK!

I miss you a lot. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again this summer. I'm so excited about recording this CD! Wow. Brit. I. Am. Excited.

I love you, say hi to some cute british girl for me ;)

- THE Chris

4:42 am  
Blogger Brittney said...

Mr. Bethany--seeing you this summer is gonna be off the hizzle fo shizzle my brizzle. Your tail better be shipping a CD priority mail my way, you little rockstar, you.

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home